Enjoy a touch of the millionaire life-style when you dine and dance on a beautiful yacht under the stars in San Francisco Bay.
Go below deck to enjoy a gourmet dinner featuring the best of West Coast cuisine. Unlike other operators our local partner prepares the food freshly on board so let the friendly staff know if you have any dietary requirements.
After dinner let your hair down on the dance floor or go on to the open deck to enjoy the twinkling lights of the city lighting up the shoreline.
Popular with visitors and locals alike, this elegant cruise is a wonderful way to celebrate a birthday or anniversary. Book now to secure your place!
You should make your way to Pier 3 on the Embarcadero to board the motor-yacht for your cruise.
As you board, your picture is taken in front of the yacht. You are able to purchase it toward the end of the cruise for US$20 approx for two 5x8 prints.
As the yacht pulls away from the wharf, you can gaze out at San Francisco's famous skyline. You will be able to make out the landmark TransAmerica Pyramid, the Embarcadero Center, and Coit Tower on Telegraph Hill. Later in the evening you will sail under the magnificent Golden Gate Bridge and enjoy the festive lights decorating the Bay Bridge at night.
You will enjoy a romantic four-course dinner prepared fresh on board by gourmet chefs. Drinks (payable direct) are available from the bar where you will find a wide assortment of beers, wine, and cocktails. A sample menu is given below – the menus change seasonally.
• Marinated Bay Scallops, Hijiki Seaweed, Edamame, Daikon Sprouts,with Sesame Ginger Aioli
• Avocado, Endive and Israeli Cous Cous Salad, Lemon Cilantro Vinaigrette
• Choice of Entrée:
• Grilled Flat Iron Steak, Chasseur Sauce and Mashed Red Potatoes
• Tilapia Filet: Saffron Angel Hair Pasta, Dungeness Crab, Tomato Beurre Blanc
• Chicken Breast: Stuffed With Pesto, Feta and Provolone with Citrus Kalamata Olive and Tomato Salsa, Almond Rice Pilaf
• Spinach Basil Gnocchi: With Sautéed Escarole and Broccoli Rabe, Lemon Asiago Cream
• Kahlua-Coffee Pot de Creme,Whipped Cream, Powdered Sugar and Cinnamon, Gaufrette Cookies
When you have finished your delicious dinner you can complete your romantic evening by dancing to live music, or watch the stars and twinkling lights from the outdoor decks.
Your delightful cruise ends at Pier 3.
Please call the activity operator at least 24 hours prior to start of the cruise to confirm all details.
Please present your confirmation voucher to staff on board the yacht.
Parking is available at Pier 3 on a first-come, first-served basis (US$10 per car).
Due to the seasonality of local fresh ingredients, all menus are subject to change.
Please dress smartly – jeans, shorts or tank tops are not appropriate. It's a good idea to bring a jacket a wrap or shrug, to wear on deck as evenings can get chilly. Anyone who gets seasick should bring a motion sickness bracelet or seasick medication just in case