Please select a second date to complete the range.
Save up to 50% on top San Francisco attractions with the super-value San Francisco Sightseeing FlexPass and choose between visiting 3, 4 or 5 attractions in 7 days along with a hop-on, hop-off tour!
Why is the San Francisco Sightseeing FlexPass the ultimate choice for you?
• Save up to 50% on San Francisco’s top attractions as against buying the attraction tickets individually.
• Enjoy cash-free entry to over 18 attractions and enjoy San Francisco sightseeing the pocket-friendly way. The more you see, the more you save! Decide on which attractions to visit on the go and simply show your pass at each attraction for free admission.
• Major San Francisco attractions like Madame Tussauds, San Francisco Dungeon, Aquarium of the Bay, de Young Museum, walking tours, bike rentals, night tour and so much more included in the pass!
• The range of tours and activities offered in the pass is prolific and there’s something for everyone. Choose the experience that suits you the best.
• Also included in the San Francisco hop-on, hop-off pass is a 24-hour hop-on, hop-off tour.Enjoy unlimited access to the double-decker open top buses and enjoy flexible and convenient commute from one attraction to another and easy accessibility to popular San Francisco points of interest like Chinatown, Union Square, Fisherman’s Wharf, Ghirardelli Square, Haight-Ashbury and North Beach.
How to use your San Francisco Sightseeing Flex Pass?
• Select the number of attractions (as per option chosen) and buy in just few clicks. You will receive your confirmation voucher via email.
• Redeem your voucher for DC sightseeing flex pass at Bay City Bike - 501 Bay Street (Fisherman's Wharf) between 9am and 4pm.
• Simply show your Pass at each attraction for FREE admission. Your pass is then automatically activated and valid for 7 days.
• Your Sightseeing Pass comes with a Hop-on, Hop-off Tour which will take you past the most important landmarks in San Francisco. Board the bus from any of the designated stops and explore the city at your own pace. (View tour stops and route map here).
Why is San Francisco a traveler’s delight?
Experience San Francisco, home to architectural wonders, quirky residents, and enough attractions to keep you on your feet for the entire length of your trip! Visit the Golden Gate Bridge, walk through Dolores Park and spend time in San Francisco’s well-loved Chinatown and Japantown. Don’t miss out on the eclectic food scene of the city with its gourmet restaurants as well as kitschy casual food. Enjoy a stroll through the lovely city, explore San Francisco by bus or sunbathe at Baker Beach, San Francisco is sure to become an unforgettable experience for every visitor!
Your pass is valid for 7 daysStart time
Pass: Varies as the attraction chosen
Redeem your voucher at Bay City Bike - 501 Bay Street (Fisherman's Wharf) between 9am and 4pm.
Varies as per the attraction chosen.
From the date you first use your pass the pass is valid for 7 days or until you have visited your designated number of attractions. Attractions can be visited once.
Voucher information: No need to print! If you are travelling with a smartphone or tablet you can present your voucher on your device for this activity.
Attractions are subject to change without previous notice. No refunds can be given after voucher redemption. Photo ID would be required for voucher redemption.